Monday 18 April 2011

It's all about me

(So I've figured out how to make a blog - Yay me)

As this is my first post I should spill a little about myself. I'm female, 27 and married... and I have Bipolar II.

I decided I needed an outlet of some sort. I thought I'd share some of my own experiences of living with my bipolar bear. Churchill had his black dog - I have a bipolar bear.

Sometimes when I'm laying in bed in the mornings he decides to lay right across my body, making me feel like I'm sinking into my bed, heavy like lead, and there's no way I can get up. I just have to lay there, waiting for him to get off.

Other times he projects so much energy onto me I can't help but dance around the house, rushing to get all my ideas out and trying to get as much done as possible before I run out of energy again. But sometimes, when it seems no-one else will come along on our ride, or I don't know where to go next, I get so frustrated and so irritable that I just sit down, rock myself backwards and forwards and try my best to stop the kicking and screaming going on inside my head.

So a little about me. Watch this space for more adventures of T. and the bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment